Your privacy is important to us, so we want to be as clear as possible when outlining the data we collect, and the terms for our services.
Terms of Service
Last Updated: Sep 25th, 2017
WHEREAS, RBLTracker/We is an information provider connected to the Internet. RBLTracker provides a Real-Time Black List (RBL) tracking/monitoring service;
WHEREAS, Customer/Customers seeks to utilize RBLTracker’s service for its own purposes;
WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any one entity; therefore, RBLTracker can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access RBLTracker’s servers at any given time;
WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that RBLTracker does not control, manage, or have any association with the owners/managers of the individual RBL’s, Safe Browsing databases, or Threat Exchanges, and cannot in any way, control whether or not a Customer is listed or delisted to/from any RBL;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows;
1.0 – Financial Arrangements
- Some RBLTracker services are provided free on our website. More advanced, feature-rich paid packages are also available.
- Subscription packages (Starter, Professional, and Enterprise packages) are billed in advanced for the period, and if not renewed directly by Customer, will expire, and services will be discontinued. Customer will be notified via Email when his package is expiring, ensuring enough time for Customer to renew if they desire.
- RBLTracker offers a 6, 12, and 24 month subscription plan, each plan offering the customer a percentage discount for pre-payment. There is currently no month-to-month plan.
- Credit-based packages (currently only the Ultimate package) require Customer to maintain a positive balance, sufficient to cover the cost of the checks. If the balance is not sufficient to cover the cost of the checks (as per the RBLTracker pricing plans), checks on Customer hosts will stop. Customer will be notified when their balance drops below a defined threshold, giving customer enough time to add additional funds to their account.
- RBLTracker does not store credit card information; RBLTracker currently supports payments via PayPal, or directly via credit card. Credit cards are processed and stored with Stripe, a certified PCI Level 1 credit card processor.
2.0 – 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- RBLTracker will provide a 30-day money back Guarantee for all RBLTracker services.
- If Customer is not completely satisfied with his service, for ANY reason, Customer must contact RBLTracker within 30 days of their subscription date to be eligible for the money back guarantee.
- This guarantee does not apply in situations where RBLTracker terminated the account due to a breach of these Terms of Service on the Customer part.
3.0 – Refunds
- Other than in the case of the 30-day money-back-guarantee, RBLTracker does not offer any kind of refund for services.
- RBLTracker will not refund for part of a service. All sales are final whether Customer uses the service or not.
- RBLTracker will not refund any remaining balance on a credit-based package (Ultimate package). Any balance on Customer account will remain until it’s consumed by a host check.
4.0 – Customer Support
- RBLTracker promotes a mutually professional relationship with its customers. Obscene, abusive, threatening or otherwise harassing communications with agents of the Company, via telephone, email, online chat or other means will result in immediate account termination not withstanding any other terms of this agreement.
5.0 – Free Product
- The RBLTracker free product is a limited feature set product, available one to customer or organization.
- RBLTracker uses industry standard methodologies to enforce this limit, and reserves the right to remove duplicate accounts found to be in violation of these terms.
6.0 – Defamation
- Defamatory speech distributed over the Internet can result in civil liability for the defamer and litigation against RBLTracker whose facilities were used to distribute the defamatory material. RBLTracker can and will not be held responsible for the actions of said defamer.
Other Activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that we determine to be harmful to our customers, operations or reputation, including any activities that restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service or the Internet will also result in immediate termination of service.
Finally, we wish to emphasize that in signing the Services Agreement, customers indemnify us for any violation of the customer of the Services Agreement, or of law or corporate policies, which results in loss to us or the bringing of any claim against us. This means that if we are sued because of activities of the customer that violate any law, the Services Agreement or this policy (which is part of the Services Agreement), the customer will pay any damages awarded against us, plus costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
We reserve the right to permanently discontinue service, at any time, without notice, should customer be found in violation of our aforementioned terms and conditions. Also, any violations of our aforementioned terms and conditions will result in refund ineligibility.
Complaints about violators of our policies should be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org. Each complaint will be investigated.