Terms of Service
Your privacy is important to us, so we want to be as clear as possible when outlining the data we collect, and the terms for our services.
Last Updated: May 1st, 2020
WHEREAS, RBLTracker/We is an information provider connected to the Internet. RBLTracker provides a Real-Time Black List (RBL) monitoring service;
WHEREAS, Customer/Customers seeks to utilize RBLTracker’s service for its own purposes;
WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any one entity; therefore, RBLTracker can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access RBLTracker’s servers at any given time;
WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that RBLTracker does not control, manage, or have any association with the owners/managers of the individual RBL’s, Safe Browsing databases, or Threat Exchanges, and cannot in any way, control whether or not a Customer is listed or delisted to/from any RBL;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows;
1.0 – Financial Arrangements
- Some RBLTracker services are provided free on our website. More advanced, feature-rich paid plans are also available.
- Subscription plans (Starter, Professional, and Enterprise packages) are billed in advanced for the period, and if not renewed directly by Customer, will expire, and services will be discontinued. Customer will be notified via email when their package is expiring, ensuring enough time for Customer to renew if they desire.
- RBLTracker offers a 6, 12, and 24 month subscription plan, each plan offering the Customer a percentage discount for pre-payment. RBLTracker does not currently offer a month-to-month plan.
- Credit-based plans (currently only the Ultimate package) require Customer to maintain a positive balance, sufficient to cover the cost of the checks. If the balance is not sufficient to cover the cost of the checks (as per the RBLTracker pricing plans), checks on Customer hosts will stop. Customer will be notified via email when their balance drops below a defined threshold, giving Customer enough time to add additional funds to their account.
- RBLTracker currently supports payments via PayPal, or directly via credit card. RBLTracker does not store credit card information; credit cards are processed and stored with Stripe, a certified PCI Level 1 credit card processor.
- RBLTracker may also, in certain cases, accept payments via wire transfer or cheque. Monitoring services will not be available to Customer until payments are cleared, and posted to Customer account. Contact us for more details about paying via wire transfers or cheques.
2.0 – 15-Day Money Back Guarantee
- RBLTracker provides a 15-day money back guarantee for all RBLTracker services.
- If Customer is not completely satisfied with their service, for any reason, Customer must contact RBLTracker within 15 days of their payment date to be eligible for the money back guarantee.
- This guarantee does not apply in situations where RBLTracker terminated the Customer account due to a breach of these Terms of Service.
3.0 – Refunds
- Other than in the case of the 15-day money-back-guarantee, RBLTracker does not offer any kind of refund for services.
- RBLTracker will not refund for part of a service. All sales are final whether Customer uses the service or not.
- RBLTracker will not refund any remaining balance on a credit-based package (Ultimate package). Any balance on Customer account will remain until it is consumed by a host check.
4.0 – Customer Support
- RBLTracker promotes a mutually professional relationship with its customers. Obscene, abusive, threatening or otherwise harassing communications with agents of the Company, via telephone, email, online chat or other means will result in immediate account termination not withstanding any other terms of this agreement.
5.0 – Free Product
- The RBLTracker free product is a limited feature set product, available one to customer, organization, or group.
- RBLTracker uses industry standard methodologies to enforce this limit, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove duplicate accounts found to be in violation of these terms.
- RBLTracker reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disabled, suspend, or terminate accounts determined to be non-active or abandoned. This only applies to accounts on the Free plan.
6.0 – Defamation / Limits of Use
- Defamatory speech distributed over the Internet can result in civil liability for the defamer and litigation against RBLTracker whose facilities were used to distribute the defamatory material. RBLTracker can and will not be held responsible for the actions of said defamer.
- Other activities, whether lawful or unlawful, that we determine to be harmful to our customers, operations, or reputation, including any activities that restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service, will result in immediate termination of service.
7.0 – Limitations of Liability & Damages
- In no event will RBLTracker be liable for any damages for loss of use, lost profits, business loss, or any incidental, special, or consequential damages whether or not RBLTracker has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, RBLTracker shall have no liability for any damages that may result from Customer's use and/or reliance on the products and services sold or licensed by RBLTracker.
- The entire liability of RBLTracker to Customer for any claim whatsoever shall be limited to the consideration paid to RBLTracker by Customer.
8.0 – Entire Agreement
- These Terms of Service constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between RBLTracker and Customer with respect to the subject matter hereof, superseding any prior agreements and communications (both written and oral) regarding such subject matter.
- These Terms of Service may only be modified, or any rights under it waived, by a written document, agreed to, and executed by both RBLTracker and Customer.
We reserve the right to permanently discontinue service, at any time, should Customer be found in violation of our aforementioned Terms of Service.
Complaints about violators of our Terms of Service should be referred to email@example.com. Each complaint will be investigated.