How RBLTracker Works
We check your IP addresses and domains against the most frequently used blacklists, safe browsing databases, DNS filters, and threat exchanges.
Enter Your IPs & Domains
Getting up and running is as simple as giving us a list of IP addresses and domains that you’d like us to keep an eye on, and we’ll get right to work!
- You can list individual IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6), domains, IP ranges, CIDR blocks, or use our simple bulk loader.
- For more advanced configurations, you can manage your hosts and contacts by integrating directly with our REST API.
We Monitor Hundreds of Data Sources
We continually monitor the most commonly used RBLs, URIBLs, Safe Browsing databases, DNS filters, and Social Media threat exchanges.
- You have full control over which data sources we monitor, how frequently, as well as when and how we send you alerts, letting you customize your RBLTracker experience.
- Our system uses proprietary technology to mitigate false positives, eliminate noise, and improving overall accuracy.
We Send You Alerts When You Get Listed
We’ll send you alerts as soon as an issue is found with any of your hosts- so you know about issues before your customers do!
- Select from over a dozen different ways to receive event notifications, each with customizable contact groups and scheduling settings.
- Integrate RBLTracker into your existing monitoring process by using our REST API, or using our API call-back feature.
Easily Configure Your Experience
- Manage thousands of IP addresses just as easily as a single IP address.
- Customize data sources, check frequencies, and contact groups for each monitored host.
- Access detailed live and historical reporting data, with shareable public reports.