The Home -> Check History page of the RBLTracker portal, provides customers with full details of the checks done on their account for the last 3 months:
- Date – the date and time this check was processed (relative to the customers time zone).
- Run Time – how long this check took to run.
- Type – either Manual if this check was manually run from the portal, or Auto if the check was processed by our automated monitoring process.
- Hosts Checked – is the total number of hosts checked in this run.
- RBLs Listed – if there was at least one host that matched at least one RBL on this check.
Click the Details link to drill down into check specific results:
The results overlay will list all the hosts processed in this check, and all RBL details for any listed hosts.