Host specific results can be looked up from the Manage -> Hosts page of the RBLTracker portal:
For each host listed under the Your Hosts section, click the Report link to drill down into the reporting history for just this host:
The reporting overlay will show check results just for this host:
- Date – is the date the check was run.
- Run Time – is how long the check took to process.
- Type – is the type of check: either Manual or Auto.
- RBLs Checked – is the number of RBLs checked.
- RBLs Listed – the number of RBLs that this host was found on.
Click the Details link to show check specific results:
The check specific results overlay will show which individual RBLs matched this host, on this check.